Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Announcement!

+ Odpowiedz

Re: Announcement!

przez iDana » Wt lis 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I would also like to say that if you want to know how to upload your website to your server then there is also a tutorial on that about file zilla and ftp program. There are also videos on there about html as well as CSS.

-iDana

iDana

--
iDana

przez iDana » Śr lis 17, 2010 4:30 pm

CubeSquare napisał(a):Yes, and the videos on PhotoShop are great. And how about the FireFox add-on Firebug! That's in the video explaining how to open the zip file that contains the download from all 4 videos of the css series.
Andreas first told me of FireFox - I think he felt sorry for me since I was using IE8.

Ha, I don't like IE8 or any other IE I always use Google Chrome! It's the best if you ask me!

iDana

--
iDana

przez num1student » Cz lis 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey guys not sure if anyone mentioned it here before, but using a PHP include file is rather nice and easy.

Turn your current HTML file into a .php extension and simply do this in it where needed:

Kod: Zaznacz cały
<?php
include("myTemplate.php");
?>

Or you can include a .html extension file instead of PHP.

I use this method a lot for my header, menus, and footer so I change in one place rather than all 10,000 pages of my site. Only thing that is different on each page is the center body section where the page data is drawn from a MySQL database. Most servers process PHP script automatically so it is really easy to use.

num1student

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1