Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

DOES MY FREE WEBSITE EARN ME MONEY WITHOUT ADD-ONS

+ Odpowiedz

DOES MY FREE WEBSITE EARN ME MONEY WITHOUT ADD-ONS

przez PatoKirui » So gru 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi,
i have been wondering how exactly a website can manage to earn some dollar a day with only their free tutorials and forums.
and my question is: how exactly can a site earn their money without adsence.....? or their web hosting company pay for them as per the number of visitors on their site every month? i need to run a business website and how exactly can i get money while hosting only free tutorials?
it will be of great help if someone can help me on this comprehensive matter
thanks

PatoKirui

--
Join our HTML/CSS... Webmaster Forums
•Greatness isn't given, it is achieved.

Re: DOES MY FREE WEBSITE EARN ME MONEY WITHOUT ADD-ONS

przez XainPro » So gru 22, 2012 7:31 pm

advertisement is the major method to earn money from website but advertisement can be any type like you write an article in which you recommend your user to buy something and you also get some share by sales made by your visitors by affiliate market etc and there are 101 methods by which you can earn money from your website without add-ons :P
you can sell links etc etcI recommend you to do some research on SEO ...

XainPro

przez PatoKirui » So gru 22, 2012 7:43 pm

XainPro napisał(a):
advertisement is the major method to earn money from website but advertisement can be any type like you write an article in which you recommend your user to buy something and you also get some share by sales made by your visitors by affiliate market etc and there are 101 methods by which you can earn money from your website without add-ons :P
you can sell links etc etcI recommend you to do some research on SEO ...

thanks but if i own a website say for example about webdesign and i only give free lessons for html, php, css, java...WITHOUT ANY advertisement etc etc Then the question is: can i be earning money with THOSE TUTORIALS?
Thanks

PatoKirui

przez XainPro » So gru 22, 2012 7:47 pm

yes you can there is lots of way to earn money from a website but your website must be famous before it you can not make money with only 1 or 2 visitors daily there should be 3000 visitors on daily bases to earn (which is Quite Difficult and you need to work hard and give proper time).
then every one will try to reach you and give you money to give them an advertisement space on your website.

XainPro

przez paulinetaylor85 » Cz sty 03, 2013 4:42 am

Yes, why not there are lot of peoples who earning money form blogs and free domains. You just need drive big traffic to your site for that...

paulinetaylor85

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1