Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Comment box not working

+ Odpowiedz

Comment box not working

przez Rafsan Ratul » Śr sty 05, 2011 11:29 am

Hallo,Andreas.
I posted a topic about comment box on 25Dec. and you told me to visit "www.htmlcommentbox.com".
I entered the site,copied the code to my web page,in the page a text input form is generated but when I submit it;the browser says -"This webpage is not available.The webpage at file:///D:/index.html#HCB_comment_box might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."
The code was-
<!-- begin htmlcommentbox.com -->
<div id="HCB_comment_box"><a href="http://www.htmlcommentbox.com">HTML Comment Box</a> is loading comments...</div>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.htmlcommentbox.com/static/skins/default/skin.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" id="hcb"> /*<!--*/ (function(){s=document.createElement("script");s.setAttribute("type","text/javascript");s.setAttribute("src", "http://www.htmlcommentbox.com/jread?page="+escape((typeof hcb_user !== "undefined" && hcb_user.PAGE)||(""+window.location)).replace("+","%2B")+"&opts=17814&num=25");if (typeof s!="undefined") document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s);})(); /*-->*/ </script>
<!-- end htmlcommentbox.com -->

So,can you please tell me what went wrong?
=Thanks=
Rafsan

Rafsan Ratul

Re: Comment box not working

przez HTML.net » Śr sty 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Could it be because you run it locally on your own computer? Have you tried it on your website?

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

przez Rafsan Ratul » Śr sty 05, 2011 1:28 pm

HTML.net napisał(a):Could it be because you run it locally on your own computer? Have you tried it on your website?

- Andreas, HTML.net

Yes,I tested it offline.Thanks for the suggestion

Rafsan Ratul

przez rswebs » Śr sty 05, 2011 2:24 pm

let me know if it works because im thinking about adding comment to all my web pages.

are you using html or php?

rswebs

--
Thanks Rafael - www.htmltutorialtopics.com

przez Rafsan Ratul » Śr sty 05, 2011 6:58 pm

rswebs napisał(a):let me know if it works because im thinking about adding comment to all my web pages.

are you using html or php?

Yap!the comment box is working great.And I am using html.If you want to check out the comment box go to"threatknow.zxq.net".And please don't click on the links and don't believe what I wrote in the site because its under construction.

Rafsan Ratul

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1