Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

How do I know if my McAfee is up to date?

+ Odpowiedz

How do I know if my McAfee is up to date?

przez bradhart01 » So cze 08, 2019 10:07 am

1. Single click the right mouse button on the red, white, and blue shield with a V icon in the lower right corner of your screen
2. A pop-up menu will appear. From this menu, select About VirusScan Enterprise
3. A window will appear with information about your McAfee VirusScan software. In this window, look for DAT file or Virus Definitions and check the version.
4. Check the date. The date should be today or a date close to the current date. If it does not say that, please repeat the “How to manually update your McAfee VirusScan” again. Know moreFor more information: Mcafee Technical Support Number | Mcafee Antivirus Support Phone Number

bradhart01

How do I reinstall Norton after System Restore?

przez bradhart01 » So cze 08, 2019 10:18 am

If your computer crashes then you need to restore your device. Norton Antivirus is very necessary software to prevent your computer from virus and online threats. It provides security to your computer from unauthorized access and increase the security of your device.
Once you recovered your system you need to reinstall Norton Setup on your device. To reinstall Norton, you are required to obtain your product key. You can get your product key by accessing your Norton account on its official website. Once you got your product key then you need to go through below mentioned steps to reinstall Norton. Know moreVisit: Norton Support Phone Number | Norton Technical Support Phone Number

bradhart01

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1