Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Can cookies affect ad viewed, Are we at Risk

+ Odpowiedz

Can cookies affect ad viewed, Are we at Risk

przez healer25 » Pn lis 24, 2014 4:03 pm

I recently noticed tons on websites had stored cookies on my browser. Many local storage. For a while i have observed some ads i view keep still around for so long. As per i then see them daily. Could this cookies stored on the browser be responsible for this? and if so what else is at risk by leaving these cookies there?

healer25

--
I believe we can make the world a better place
http://www.opensourceafrica.com/genius

Re: Can cookies affect ad viewed, Are we at Risk

przez XainPro » Cz lis 27, 2014 10:57 am

yes you are right that cookies are the cause that you are viewing these daily again and again but i think it has no harm to you that's why there is a law in UK that states :

On 26th May 2011, new laws came into force in the UK that affect most web sites. If cookies are used in a site, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (UK Regulations) provide that certain information must be given to that site's visitors and the user must give his or her consent to the placing of the cookies.

The UK Regulations implemented into UK law the provisions of the amended E-Privacy Directive of 2009. The Directive required that the new laws be implemented into the laws of all EU Member States by 25th May 2011The UK is only one of three member states to meet this deadline.

XainPro

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1