Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Layer

+ Odpowiedz

Layer

przez bubba_944 » Śr lis 25, 2015 9:25 pm

What's the layer called that's above the background image? The one I'm typing this response on? I'm new to HTML and web development so I'm curious.

EDIT: For those confused: You know when a site has a background image? What's the layer on top of that called? The layer where you input text, buttons, etc. I need to know it for my project.

bubba_944

Re: Layer

przez m.hooijberg » Wt kwi 05, 2016 6:27 pm

bubba_944 napisał(a):What's the layer called that's above the background image? The one I'm typing this response on? I'm new to HTML and web development so I'm curious.

EDIT: For those confused: You know when a site has a background image? What's the layer on top of that called? The layer where you input text, buttons, etc. I need to know it for my project.

Hello, i don't think there is a specific name called for it but you can devine the "heights" of thing with the z-index syntax the z-index just simply devines the height of "layers" so if you have 2 images image 1 and image 2 and you want image 2 overlap image 1 you need to give the images a personal id and than give image 1 the lowest number becuz it is on the bottom and give image 2 a higher number than you gave image 1
was this help full?

m.hooijberg

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1