Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Help with vbulletin 4

+ Odpowiedz

Help with vbulletin 4

przez jayavinoth » Wt lip 05, 2011 7:12 am

Hello I am using vbulletin 4.1.4 , when i created an article it continuously loading and stooping in the home page. Can you solve this problem?

This is my site: http://www.solvedhow.com

jayavinoth

Re: Help with vbulletin 4

przez HTML.net » Wt lip 05, 2011 11:25 am

I have no expirence with vBulletin (the forum here at HTML.net uses phpBB). Try the vBulletin community: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

przez jayavinoth » Śr lip 06, 2011 10:07 am

Problem is not in vbulletin script, See when i post content from other sites, it works good. But if i post my own article it shows loading and stops.

EX: The below sentence is taken from ehow.com: It works good.
"Do you have trouble sleeping? Perhaps you feel tired and ill. It's amazing how stress can affect the body. However, you don't have to give into stress. Rather, discover ways to reduce stress and ease your mind."

This is written by me: It not works
"Open your Firefox browser and click Tools from menu bar. Select Add-o from drop down menu and click Get Add-ons."

You can also, see this sentence is written by me: It works
This will remove the password from the BlockSite. Restart your browser and again use new password in it. You can import and export the list of websites by clicking the” Import” and “Export” button in BlockSite preferences window.

Tell where is the problem?

In phpmyadmin, the collation is latin1_swedish_ci. It makes any problem?

Help me Please>>>>>

jayavinoth

przez HTML.net » Śr lip 06, 2011 7:33 pm

It sounds strange there should be something in your text that makes a mistake...

Try different text to narrow down what makes the error.

You could also try to set the collation to "utf8". But phpmyadmin has nothing to do with vBulletin... Do you have both forums installed?

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

przez HTML.net » Cz lip 07, 2011 10:32 am

HTML.net napisał(a):But phpmyadmin has nothing to do with vBulletin...

My mistake! Somehow I read "phpmyadmin" as "phpBB"... phpmyadmin has of course something to do with vBulletin. Sorry.

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--

przez jayavinoth » Pt lip 15, 2011 11:21 am

Please help me, If i copy and paste any text from any website, it saves good. But if i try to save my own article it continuously loads and not saving. Please help me !

Thanks .....

jayavinoth

przez HTML.net » Pt lip 15, 2011 6:28 pm

I would like to help. But it must be something to do with vBulletin. Try their support forum: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php.

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1