Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Login/Register

+ Odpowiedz

Login/Register

przez Skyfall106 » Pt mar 11, 2016 7:33 am

I want to make a login/resister form for people to sign up onto my website. Im really new to html and need alot of help with things and if you could help i would thank you deeply. It needs to include something so when you sign up you get a Channel (Profile basicly) and can do things like you could on youtube. View other channels ETC. I have a draft of my html on http://skysgaming.netau.net (It would be good if it showed if you were logged in or not on the right end of the navigation bar. The My Channel menu is obviously the profile)

Please help!

I really hope i havnt asked for too much

Skyfall106

Re: Login/Register

przez johnmacd » Cz kwi 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi,

Try this code for registration:
<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<style type="text/css">

body {font-family:Arial, Sans-Serif;}

#container {width:300px; margin:0 auto;}

/* Nicely lines up the labels. */
form label {display:inline-block; width:140px;}

/* You could add a class to all the input boxes instead, if you like. That would be safer, and more backwards-compatible */
form input[type="text"],
form input[type="password"],
form input[type="email"] {width:160px;}

form .line {clear:both;}
form .line.submit {text-align:right;}

</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="container">
<form>
<h1>Create Logon</h1>
<div class="line"><label for="username">Username *: </label><input type="text" id="username" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="pwd">Password *: </label><input type="password" id="pwd" /></div>
<!-- You may want to consider adding a "confirm" password box also -->
<div class="line"><label for="surname">Surname *: </label><input type="text" id="surname" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="other_names">Other Names *: </label><input type="text" id="names" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="dob">Date of Birth *: </label><input type="text" id="dob" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="email">Email *: </label><input type="email" id="email" /></div>
<!-- Valid input types: http://www.w3schools.com/html5/html5_fo ... _types.asp -->
<div class="line"><label for="tel">Telephone: </label><input type="text" id="tel" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="add">Address *: </label><input type="text" id="add" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="ptc">Post Code *: </label><input type="text" id="ptc" /></div>
<div class="line submit"><input type="submit" value="Submit" /></div>

<p>Note: Please make sure your details are correct before submitting form and that all fields marked with * are completed!.</p>
</form>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Thanks

johnmacd

--
Website Designer with 7 years experience as WordPress Developer. Affordable, Professional and Experienced. 100% Satisfaction. 24/7 Available.

Re: Login/Register

przez Skyfall106 » Pn kwi 18, 2016 12:24 pm

johnmacd napisał(a):Hi,

Try this code for registration:
<!doctype html>
<html>
<head>
<style type="text/css">

body {font-family:Arial, Sans-Serif;}

#container {width:300px; margin:0 auto;}

/* Nicely lines up the labels. */
form label {display:inline-block; width:140px;}

/* You could add a class to all the input boxes instead, if you like. That would be safer, and more backwards-compatible */
form input[type="text"],
form input[type="password"],
form input[type="email"] {width:160px;}

form .line {clear:both;}
form .line.submit {text-align:right;}

</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="container">
<form>
<h1>Create Logon</h1>
<div class="line"><label for="username">Username *: </label><input type="text" id="username" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="pwd">Password *: </label><input type="password" id="pwd" /></div>
<!-- You may want to consider adding a "confirm" password box also -->
<div class="line"><label for="surname">Surname *: </label><input type="text" id="surname" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="other_names">Other Names *: </label><input type="text" id="names" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="dob">Date of Birth *: </label><input type="text" id="dob" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="email">Email *: </label><input type="email" id="email" /></div>
<!-- Valid input types: http://www.w3schools.com/html5/html5_fo ... _types.asp -->
<div class="line"><label for="tel">Telephone: </label><input type="text" id="tel" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="add">Address *: </label><input type="text" id="add" /></div>
<div class="line"><label for="ptc">Post Code *: </label><input type="text" id="ptc" /></div>
<div class="line submit"><input type="submit" value="Submit" /></div>

<p>Note: Please make sure your details are correct before submitting form and that all fields marked with * are completed!.</p>
</form>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Thanks

It works and its alright for now but what happens when they press submit?? thats what i mean. TEchinacly i want a login/register/profile thingi link youtube. I would make it myself and have tried for months but nothing works.

Skyfall106

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1