Zaloguj | Zarejestruj | FAQ
Anonymous

Creating a new page

+ Odpowiedz

Creating a new page

przez chrisf1288 » N sie 14, 2011 11:14 pm

So curently I am using 000webhost.com and I am still having trouble. So I figured out that I have to save my html as index.htm for it to show up. But I am not sure how I'm supposed to create a new page (I dont want to use there cheap website builder) am I supposed to just link it like <a href="Contact.htm">Contact</a> because that seems to work for me.

Thanks, Chris

chrisf1288

Re: Creating a new page

przez chrisf1288 » Wt sie 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks!

chrisf1288

przez merlin » Wt sie 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi Chris

Think of the index.html page as the gateway page. The index page is what the browser is looking for when it descends on your sites url. So this page will be the index to the rest of your site and will – usually – contain links to the rest of the sites pages.

As an aside (if you don’t mind Chris)– Welcome back to the fold CubeSquare – six weeks away is too long - you’ve been missed.

merlin

przez HTML.net » Śr sie 17, 2011 7:47 am

merlin napisał(a):As an aside (if you don’t mind Chris)– Welcome back to the fold CubeSquare – six weeks away is too long - you’ve been missed.

Yeah, I second that! you need to get that computer fixed, CubeSquare :)

- Andreas, HTML.net

HTML.net
Site Admin

--
Show some love for HTML.net on Twitter, Facebook and Google: Use the buttons on top of all pages.

przez oliviasmith » Śr wrz 21, 2011 5:28 am

For open a new page in your site ,you must have every page individually of your website, and every page should attach with home page with html link.try this you can solve your problem.

oliviasmith

+ Odpowiedz

Strona 1 z 1